CDC RECOMMENDATIONS RE CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE
We want to remind everyone of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance concerning steps you can take to prevent illness:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Alcohol-based wipes can clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including desks, phones and keyboards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Attendees with symptoms of acute respiratory illness should stay home or in their hotel room and not attend the Summit until they are free of fever (100.4° F or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants). Note that such attendees will be able to access to live video broadcast of the Summit.